We’re always looking to improve guidelines and define the latest best practices for our members. As a result, PEO’s Professional Standards Committee (PSC) frequently updates its practice guidelines and creates new ones.
Whenever we revise or create guidelines, the PSC seeks comments and suggestions from stakeholders during a consultation period. When consultations are underway, we invite interested professional engineers, co-regulators and other stakeholders to review drafted guidelines and submit feedback.
How do I submit feedback on a revised or new guideline?
- Review the proposed draft of the guideline.
- Submit comments by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before the consultation period ends.
- Guideline Consultation: Professional Engineers - Temporary Works
PEO's practice guideline "Professional Engineers - Temporary Works" was published in 1993. Since then, although this guideline is widely used, it has not been revised. The Professional Standards Committee (PSC) at PEO would like to invite practitioners, who are experienced in temporary works, to review this guideline and answer the following questions:
1. What sections in this guideline need to be updated and how should they be updated?
2. Are there new sections or material that should be added to the guideline? and
3. Are there sections or material that should be removed from the guideline?
See PDF of the Professional Engineers - Temporary Works Guideline
Kindly, send your answers by email to email@example.com no later than March 22, 2021.
See all practice guidelines