March/April 2017 (digital edition)
March/April 2017 (PDF edition)
engineeringdimensions.ca (web edition)
Engineering Dimensions, while focusing on the legal, regulatory and ethical aspects of the profession, as well as PEO operations and chapter activities, has an objective of publishing an interesting, informative, and stimulating periodical:
- To provide information on the practice of professional engineering, PEO activities, and appropriate topics of current general interest;
- To showcase the achievements of engineers and engineering practices;
- To be a forum for the exchange among members of ideas and knowledge, but especially related to the practice of professional engineering and the activities of the association;
- To provide information to members on events, issues and public policy developments, especially those relevant to the practice of professional engineering in Ontario;
- To promote public awareness of the Professional Engineers Act, the role of the association and the responsibilities of professional engineers.
Engineering Dimensions is published bimonthly by Professional Engineers Ontario and is distributed to all PEO licenced professional engineers. All material is copyright. Permission to reprint editorial copy or graphics should be requested from the managing editor.
Address all editorial enquires to:
Address all advertising enquiries to:
- Current issue
- Digital edition
- PDF edition
- Web edition
- Past issues
- Engineering Dimensions media kit
- Subscription form
- Subscription renewal form
The electronic addresses of PEO’s staff are provided for inquiring about PEO’s regulatory activities related to the regulation of professional engineers. The staff do not wish to and do not consent to receiving unsolicited commercial electronic messages such as advertising or other promotional material.