Engineering Dimensions has the following editorial objectives:
- To provide information on standards of knowledge, skill, qualification, practice, ethics and conduct relevant to the practice of professional engineering.
- To showcase the achievements of members in the service of the profession and in illustration of best professional engineering practices.
- To be a forum for the exchange among members of ideas and knowledge related to the practice of professional engineering and the activities of the association.
- To provide information to members on events, issues and public policy developments in Ontario and elsewhere relevant to the practice of professional engineering, such as emerging areas of practice or legislative change.
- To promote public awareness of the Professional Engineers Act, the role of the association and the responsibilities of professional engineers, including how the public interest is served and protected through the practice of professional engineering.
Engineering Dimensions is published bimonthly by Professional Engineers Ontario and is distributed to all PEO licenced professional engineers. All material is copyright. Permission to reprint editorial copy or graphics should be requested from the managing editor.
Address all editorial enquires to:
Engineering Dimensions, PEO
40 Sheppard Avenue West, Suite 101
Toronto, ON M2N 6K9
Telephone: (416) 224-1100,1-800-339-3716
Fax: (416) 224-8168, 1-800-268-0496
Address all advertising enquiries to:
Dovetail Communications Inc.
30 East Beaver Creek Road, Suite 202
Richmond Hill, ON L4B 1J2
(905) 886-6641 ext 306
- Current issue
- Digital edition
- Past issues
- Engineering Dimensions media kit
- Subscription form
- Subscription renewal form
The electronic addresses of PEO’s staff are provided for inquiring about PEO’s regulatory activities related to the regulation of professional engineers. The staff do not wish to and do not consent to receiving unsolicited commercial electronic messages such as advertising or other promotional material.