Text Size : A A A Member Portal Login

Public / Students
Public / Students
Applicants Licence Holders / EITs Volunteers

Certificate of Authorization

In Ontario, professional engineers who provide engineering services directly to the public must have a Certificate of Authorization (C of A). This certificate is issued to individuals or firms and the professional engineers on the certificate require at least five years of relevant experience after the conferral of the engineering degree or the completion of an equivalent engineering education. Individuals and firms holding a C of A must adhere to the professional liability insurance regulations required by the Professional Engineers Act.

For more detailed information, click here.